Batman Arkham Asylum is Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I'm concerned about is the re-playability of BAA. I probably won't want to go through the story again. I mean... may-be I would in a few months or something... But, I'm hoping the alternative challenges are going to keep me busy for awhile once I finish it.

Well I haven't played it that much yet. The moves from the get go just seemed repetitive. Guess I need to unlock more moves. I enjoyed it though.

I'm a big EA NHL fan so I have just been consumed with that.

Well I haven't played it that much yet. The moves from the get go just seemed repetitive. Guess I need to unlock more moves. I enjoyed it though.

I'm a big EA NHL fan so I have just been consumed with that.

To start I can understand what you mean. But, as you upgrade, you'll get much better attacks. Eventually, you'll see what I mean about chaining attacks. It gets better.

Spend sometime looking for the riddler trophies while you are going through the story. They help upping your experience a lot.

YEah I had a few of them. There was one in this room I could not get to. Was driving me nuts. Think that is where I left off at

It's towards the beginning where you are helping a few people that are hanging from railings. Before you get to the room you are crawling through a vent. Once you drop down from the vent the room is on your right.

Do you recall this area?

Now that I think about it I may have just left that area and kept going. Can I trace back or no?

So I finished the game "Story mode". I gotta say the ending was slightly lame IMO. I mean it was cool and all it just wasn't what I expected. It just seemed like too little end story. I mean you spend hours and hours playing through the game and developing the story which is very good. Then you get to the end and it's like, "Ok. Batman won... bring in the Gotham cops, see ya Batman... The End....

I finished the story mode with 69% complete. So now I guess I'll go back and try to find all the rest of the riddler trophies and such. Problem I have now is that there are no more goons to fight on the island. Really stupid if you ask me. So now it's just an empty island to move around and search? Lame.

Awesome game... poor ending.

I played the demo and found it medicore to be honest. It really isn't anything special at all.

Maybe i was having a bad day and should try it again..:freak:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom