Bad Company 2 Keys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah i think this would have been better suited for the BC2 thread, but w/e.

I heard that you had to be a paying member of file planet to get the beta key from there, and wasn't this already mentioned by Overlord in the BC2 thread?

Well, If someone is looking for a key, I don't think they would want to read through the 18 page bc2 thread...

wasn't this already mentioned by Overlord in the BC2 thread?
no

nah i think this would have been better suited for the BC2 thread, but w/e.

I heard that you had to be a paying member of file planet to get the beta key from there, and wasn't this already mentioned by Overlord in the BC2 thread?

Nope, you don't have to be a paying member, I just signed up and got my key. Waiting in line for download is slow as **** though. :dead:

Mine worked just fine from that site. It'll be done in 30 minutes :)

I also thought you had to be a subscribing member! All I did was sign in and started downloading.. Thank you for this link! I"m excited to start playing!

When they first got the keys you had to be a paying a member to get them because they were limited. I tried... apparently now you dont have too.

I did mention it when you had to subscribe....

This is what I got from the site
"The current batch of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 public beta keys has been depleted. Check back soon for future key releases or subscribe now for a key. "
Hopefully I can get one, been dying to try this game out, MW2 just pizzes me off lately with all the cheating going on.

Dauntae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom