ATI 's top 10 cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord AnthraX said:
No kidding!!:amazed: Before I knew about Newegg I bought my Radeon 9550 AGP X8, 150 bucks, and this was in december, they told me it could play anything out there on highest settings........all I can say is **** bestbuy..:D

Us Bestbuy employees just say whatever we can to sell a product. For instance, I tell customers that a computer with 512MB of RAM, 80GB hard drive, and Nvidia 6100 Integrated graphics is "top-of-the-line" and will suit them well for the next 5-10 years. If I was actually honest to the customers about the products we sold, I would be fired.

NEWEGG!

Ok lets get one thing straight! NEWEGG IS NOTHING BUT USED RECYCLED CRAP! FIXED BY SOME TECH IDIOT!! For someone to even SUGGEST to buy from newegg is a HUGE MISTAKE! Have you all not read the web page about newegg's recycled garbage??? LMAO! They sell refurbished crap, that's why it's soooo CHEEEEP!!
Ya did you here that REFURBISHED!!! They purchase all the broken stuff, fix it and resell it at HALF the price as new. Look on Ebay about newegg purchases. If you choose to buy from them, good luck dude, your going to need it!

Oh and by the way Best Buy is a total rip off for computer stuff!
Go to your local small computer shop, they usually have a discount of 3% if you pay cash and they will be half the price of Best Buy or any retail location!

The ATI XL 1300 SMOKES the 9800! I have both and on my online games, the 1300 has way better texture rendering. Considering the technology that's in the 1300 compared to the 5 YEAR OLD 9800, common sense here PEOPLE!!:p :p :p

OK... a Canuck dissing NewEgg.

I don't know where you get your info, but you're whacked. And flaming like that will make your stay here a short one.

NewEgg does sell refurbished parts, but these parts are clearly marked as such. NewEgg sells top-quality parts... we hear about what sounds like a lot of lemons coming from NewEgg, but that's because they sell so many parts. They have no control on the parts they get from the manufacturer.

CANADIANS?????

Ok why do you have to call me out cause I happen to be in CANADA?? Do you actually know where I`m from?? How RUDE of you to assume anything! What the heck does being Canadian have to do with it anyway? I am acutally AMERICAN!! I live in San Diego, Ca. Just up here doing contract work. How old are you anyway? By the words your typing and the images you have up on your post, would tell me your some young kid who loves online gaming, correct? You boast about your scores and position as the status for life! LMAO!! Grow up dude!! If you feel the need to ban me or delete my post, go ahead. No worries here mate. Just like people to know the TRUTH about newegg! I also noticed you mention that it's because newegg sells mass volume's?? Is that the best you can come up with?? LOL! There are alot of computer companies that sell MORE PRODUCT than newegg and yet they do not have the reputation that newegg does, explain that!

Um dude he has wife and a kid he is one of the most respected people on the forum....

and also he is a supermod and he will probably will ban you

also i am not even going to try argue with your idiotic comments you are just trying to frustrate people its not going to work.

Don't forget ZipZoomfly. If you search on it, you may find some items on there cheaper than at Newegg. And most have Free shipping.

Re: CANADIANS?????

dugroybert said:
How old are you anyway? By the words your typing and the images you have up on your post, would tell me your some young kid who loves online gaming, correct? You boast about your scores and position as the status for life! LMAO!! Grow up dude!! If you feel the need to ban me or delete my post, go ahead. No worries here mate.
First of all, Trotter does NOT "call anybody out". And as he mentioned, flaming will get you nowhere! Your location says Toronto, so everyone would think that you're Canadian. So, we all thought wrong on that. Our apologies for thinking that.

Now, please re-read the rules. Flaming as you have just done is not allowed. If you don't care about being a member at TF, you can PM me now and I'll remove you. However, if you do want to be a member here, then I suggest you abide by the rules.

Necroposting is also something that's not usually done and we usually delete replies that stir up threads that are over 6 months old. Please consider that also while you stay here.

Thread closed.

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom