ATI release Hotfix for performace boost with Far Cry 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty cool they've released a hotfix for a game thats not releasing for a couple more days. Right on top of things this time huh.
I'm grabbin it now :)

Wait from what i saw in the PCBH Benchmarks ATI Cards already played it better than nVidias ?

So either them benchies were wrong, or ATI decided they should get even better performance out of there cards :D Either way i love ATI ;)

No, the GTX 260's in SLI beat the 4870X2.

The 9800GTX+ beat the 4850 and the 8800GT beat the 3870.

The 4870 did beat a single GTX 260 however, and in another run the 4850 beat the 9800GTX+. But keep in mind, big bang II isnt out yet either.

Really theyre gonna end up being really close to each other in performance like they are now.

Sweet, looks like they're right on top of this one. They're smart enough to see, too, that Far Cry 2 is the type of game a lot of people will upgrade to play and seeing stuff like this will push them into ATI's corner.

From any videos I saw farcry2 looked great but I didn't think the texture detail was quite as good.
But I could never find really good HD videos so most of them suck in quality.
They're probably close.

I dont think FarCry 2 will have graphics that are as good as Crysis's, i dont even think they will be that close. But there's allways mods to improve things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom