assassins creed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Golden Master
Picked it up today, since my mobo is in the mail for my build i wanted to have it right away and play it. I installed it on this craptastic spare computer to just test it out and get used to the controls and it surprisingly works quite well. (9600gt ssc and a 1.8ghz athlon... almost on max settings with no lag, but it had some major lighting issues for some reason...it was really bright in some areas, the really dark in others (outside) along with some other problems but it worked far better then i expected. I didn't take an fps read but it had to be over 35.

I really love the hidden wrist blade... it is by far the best weapon. Also has anyone noticed how STUPID the guards are...it not very fun running from the guards lol.

Wow nice. may i just take the time to say, that i read Infernodeals like this 4 times:

Infer-No-Deals

~I am capped and posting this so appreciate.

I was going to make a similar thread like this because today i finally "acquired" this game after waiting a few days for it to finish "acquiring".

This is possibly one of the best single player games i have played, maybe i haven't played enough games but this is so freaken cool i can't describe it.

I got some sort of sick pleasure when i remembered how to take my assassins blade out and ran up to the nearest guard a plunged it into that SOB's mouth.

If i had money i would seriously buy this game.

Question:

Because i just learned the counter attack skill i basically took out a whole town after i saved and then accidentally went to close to the town which saved again. Does this mean that i am hated in that town now?

Yup, by far one of the best "o that was awesome!!! Did you see that guy take one in the neck!!" types of games I have played in a long time.

Was quite a fun game. It took me around 2-3 weeks of playing it for a few hours each night... Got kinda repetitive, but the guards and stuff added a bit of excitement/change of pace. Like how if you were climbing the buildings/they saw you, you'd get caught. Some of those chases went on for at least 20 minutes b/c I kept running into more guards LOL.

I just finished a bit in Jerusalem and now guards are more warier of me :angry:

I mean as if it isn't enough that when i accidentally jump onto a building or knock some lady with a pot or stab some guy in the face that i get guards on me, now i have to blend like 24/7 :umm:

Also i can see the repetitiveness but some of the guards like the special ones you have to kill that will counter or combo, omfg so hard.

I actually got killed for the first time fighting guards and it was 1v1 with some uber guard in Jerusalem

Redmo0n: Some tips for you:

Try to sneak up on the archers that are on the roofs, and stealth kill them w/ the hidden blade.

Hold down the shift key (i think that's what it is...) when walking through crowds to do a gentle-push.

When fighting, hold down the block button like crazy. That's all I did, and then I just did counter moves, or attacked when I had an opening/combo'd the heck out of 'em.

Hehe thx for the tips but i already do that :happy:

Usually when i save citizens i assassinate 2 guards and counter attack the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom