Asherons Call 2 MMORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

narcot1kz

Baseband Member
whats your thoughts on this game ? I've been playing for a while now and I find it highly addictive and since it updates every month it keeps the game interesting. its only 12 bucks a month to play, does anyone else have the game or tried the demo ?

I don't believe in paying a monthly fee for games. The $50 to just get them is enough. Unless the online play is free, it is really just making the company richer..... and $12 a month is steep for an online game.

HoLoCroN said:
I don't believe in paying a monthly fee for games. The $50 to just get them is enough. Unless the online play is free, it is really just making the company richer..... and $12 a month is steep for an online game.

well to each his own but . monthly payments = better servers(no lag) tech support and monthly updates .. and the game is free to download with a 7 day trail period and $12 a month with a month added free when you purchase .. :p

thats cool that you are playing that game i played ac1 for two years. ac2 beta came out i played that then release i played to 6 months. I was a level 50 tonk healer who had done everything in the game so basicly all i did was talk while i was online..

After 2 months of.... nothing i got pissed and left.

That game was reallly really prematurlely released. I thought it was ok it just had some really stupid aspects (no death penalty wtf????)

anyways, ac1 is still the best game i had ever played, its a shame it looks so awful, but i think that is good you support turbine. because when WoW comes out thay are going to be SHAFTED big time along with many other MMORPG's.

which server do you play on? which clan? I was in the biggest one on thistledown and i knew the monarch very well in real life. www.orderofchaos.com is their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom