Armored Fury.....Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerslave

Banned
I bought Armored Fury a few days ago, I feel so lonely when I play. Anyone want to play? We could be in a squad and stuff. Anyways, if anyone feels like playing, my Xfire is k2snowboarder and my user name shows up as Whiskey Delta Papa

Yeah, i've got AF too, but unforunately, Patch 1.3 sucks so bad that it's destroyed BF2 & AF, EF for me and Thousands of other players.

I can't play Base BF2, AF or EF without, "CTD'S, PC freezing, Lost server Connections." And so far there is no word from EA/DICE as to if they are working on a fix or when it will be available.

Right now the only thing that isn't too bad for me is Special Forces, which i'm playing a lot of lately...

I just can't restart my computer 10 times to play 2 minutes of a round only to get to the end and get disconnected.

Servers are also severally affected by this crappy patch, by crashing every few minutes. Could you imagine paying for a server and can't ever keep it up and running?

Assuming they ever fix 1.3 and get rid of these bugs and issues, i'll play with ya. The AF maps are awesome and the new vehicles are pretty cool.. I just wish I could actually play a full game.

HAVOC2k5 said:
Yeah, i've got AF too, but unforunately, Patch 1.3 sucks so bad that it's destroyed BF2 & AF, EF for me and Thousands of other players.

I can't play Base BF2, AF or EF without, "CTD'S, PC freezing, Lost server Connections." And so far there is no word from EA/DICE as to if they are working on a fix or when it will be available.

Right now the only thing that isn't too bad for me is Special Forces, which i'm playing a lot of lately...

I just can't restart my computer 10 times to play 2 minutes of a round only to get to the end and get disconnected.

Servers are also severally affected by this crappy patch, by crashing every few minutes. Could you imagine paying for a server and can't ever keep it up and running?

Assuming they ever fix 1.3 and get rid of these bugs and issues, i'll play with ya. The AF maps are awesome and the new vehicles are pretty cool.. I just wish I could actually play a full game.

Wow, I feel for you. Luckily, I haven't had a single problem yet, just some random crashes, about one or two since the patch, nothing extravagant as you mentioned, though.

The map Road Rage in AF is my favorite one by far, I love bombing suckers in the A-10, that jet is so sweet. Not to mention they threw in a ton of tanks for each team.

Anyways, I hope your problems get resolved, so we can play a good game!

Yeah BF2 vanilla has been quite buggy for me lately :freak: So as soon as 1.31 :) We should be able to get a TF squad going :classic:

it did not destroy me. i love the new patch, im not in squads really anyway.

wake island is hard though. well it was made even harder.

Well, word over at eagames.com/forums is that DICE/EA are aware of the problems and have been working on the issues. Unfortunately, they won't be issuing a fix until early July after it's been beta tested.

That really ticks me off... JULY??? This crappy patch has been out for almost a month now and they've finally mentioned that they are aware of the issue and are fixing it?

Oh and they claim, they are releasing another map in the next patch to fix 1.3... it's supposed to be a free map.

Who cares about another map? I jsut want to play without crashing and freezing and disconnects up the wazoo.....

I would LOVE to play with you AF. Its an awesome booster IMO. I had a few crashes but that was about it. I played on Operation Harvest the first day i got it for 4 hours straight messing with 3 other people. Straight heli battles the entire game, it was so fun.

Too bad i dont have broad band right now....

thebleakness said:
I would LOVE to play with you AF. Its an awesome booster IMO. I had a few crashes but that was about it. I played on Operation Harvest the first day i got it for 4 hours straight messing with 3 other people. Straight heli battles the entire game, it was so fun.

Too bad i dont have broad band right now....

Isnt it I would love to play AF with you, not that you want to play with AF. :confused:

I got my 7900GT and 5 games today :D and im most likely getting my PSU tomorrow so i'll be up and running by tomorrow night so if anyone wants to play :)

EDIT: nvm they left my 600W psu outside on the steps :freak: mmm gaming computer im back!

DOOOD i havent had any problems w/ our server or anything here at home. Then again it isnt online but still its a server right? Me and my friend have been hardcore gaming BF2 tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom