ArmA 2 the new Benchmark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if Arma ran decently and fixed the messed up vegetation then I would try it. It looks to me like you are some troll or fanboy who just joined the forum to support Arma. We play real games here.

Maybe if Arma ran decently and fixed the messed up vegetation then I would try it. It looks to me like you are some troll or fanboy who just joined the forum to support Arma. We play real games here.

QFT That.

Ah ok, just go and play your "corridor minded" ****games then :)
While i enjoy a real war.
Arma1 was a piece of crap at version 1.0, but the are at version 1.16 now and the game kicks arse.
This is one of the games that NEEDS patching.
Anyway, check out some of the Arma1 and 2 movies, and maybe you'll get a grasp what i'm talking about.
Have great fun with your "real" games, you seriously don't know what you're missing out on.
I happen to run a lot of your "real" games and get bored with them quite fast, how long did Crysis take for you guys to bore you? Again on my side it took just about 2 days max.
Fallout3 : 3 days to 1 week?
Arma1: what is it now 2 years?
I had exactly the same thing with OFP.
Anyway i'll leave it at that, have a nice life!

Ah ok, just go and play your "corridor minded" ****games then :)
While i enjoy a real war.
Arma1 was a piece of crap at version 1.0, but the are at version 1.16 now and the game kicks arse.
This is one of the games that NEEDS patching.
Anyway, check out some of the Arma1 and 2 movies, and maybe you'll get a grasp what i'm talking about.
Have great fun with your "real" games, you seriously don't know what you're missing out on.
I happen to run a lot of your "real" games and get bored with them quite fast, how long did Crysis take for you guys to bore you? Again on my side it took just about 2 days max.
Fallout3 : 3 days to 1 week?
Arma1: what is it now 2 years?
I had exactly the same thing with OFP.
Anyway i'll leave it at that, have a nice life!

Its all personal prefference dude. I could play Crysis Warhead for the rest of my life. Ive been on a Pentium 4 piece of crap PC for years and my first beast of a pc I have (I7 + 260 SLI) and I havent even been bothered to install anything BUT Crysis because i find its gameplay so addictive (I find it balanced, I dont just look at graphics). With that being said though, whats NOT personal prefference is the following:

If they are incapable of making the game work upon release then the release should be pushed back (massively). This is something you simply can not argue with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom