Archlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redmo0n

Techalicious
Anyone played this game? http://www.archlordgame.com/

I was doing a little hunt for some torrents (shifty eyes) and checked out the most torrent Windows games. This came up and to my suprise was also a free game to play (f2p). The site also linked to torrents and other sites to download and it looked half decent for a free game.

So has anyone ever played this? It's about 1.40 gig (not including patches) download and unpacks to about 3.4 gig (with patches).

I got to level 2 and found some 2h sword which is pretty mad, the game reminds me of Knight Online but more detailed. I can't play at the moment cause i am at my dads and my stupid mp3 (current usb/music/portable) copy's @ 1mbs, which was to slow for me to take to his computer :(.

The game actually looks good so any other information would be appreciated, maybe even download it and come and join me :D

huh for a free game it looks pretty good from the pics and movies anyway. i'll ive it a shot. i've tried a ton of these free2play games but most just stink S: hope this one's as good as it looks. what server you on

lol. I gave it a shot. wasn't my cup of tea. had the same feel as the other free mmos. a lot of design elements and mechanics that just drive me insane. ah well :S

To bad :(

I hit level 8 (using a knight guide this is where i can start doing some stuff) and got ready to use the supposed good weapon that turned out to do less damage than the "******" weapon i found with the lucky +2 all element attack stat (which gives me a chance to prok any element attack 100% of the time) and i also put a magic stone on it which makes it look really cool and colorful.

Great game but found out till at least 15+ its just grinding since quests are like 10xp a pop when you can kill monsters that are 50+.

Someone else should seriously give it a go and help me level :p

Yeah I got a level 30 Orc, I think it's Brawler, I haven't played in a couple months. I also Beta tested it before it was released to the states. It's a Korean based MMO so naturally it's a grind fest. HUGE grind fest. You can quest and get rewards + exp etc... but it's way faster to just grind it out. Anyway, I can't imagine the level of grinding these guys at level 75'ish had to go through. Jesus. I went through a 2 month stint of solid grinding on my 30. The highest attainable level is 100, but I think highest anyone has ever achieved is something around 80. It is a decent MMO, but it is free, which makes it hard to beat. Lots of foreigners, thank God most of them speak english. I think they are mostly from EU. Runescape players might see this as the Holy Grail, assuming their computers will run it.

I hit 18. Grind Grind Grind, Grindin all day long!

But i got a Cough*bot*Cough and its helped me a lot. Is funny that they almost allow you to *as mentioned before* and buy gold because they want more people to play = more money.

I think a few people went past me and where like "wtf?" as i bugged on a rock with 10+ monsters attacking me. :p

ive played it its good but not the best, yes it is free. it used to be pay 2 play but they stoped preferebaly i liek rf online more archlord for some odd reason has horrible gfx, that i cannot stand.

I remember seeing this "breakthough" game in beta.

I also remember laughing with my room-mate about how pathetically lame this game was going to be. Sure enough.

I hit 25 today and can't wait for 26 since i get new armor and 29 when i get a awesome weapon and shield.

It's an alright game, good to pass the time doing random crud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom