APB key giveaway (get 'em while they're hot!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol yami my schools web filter is pretty crap, open cmd promt and you can get onto most websites. This means i can bring in a USB stick and do my big downloads during the day. The school's connection is only around 15 to 20mb, but it beats mine any day.

so Ive been playing the beta, both cops and gang member... is the game basically do the missions to earn money... kill people and other cop players for money... and repeat?

I am doing a review of the game soon. But basically. Steal car, drive, wait, kill, drive, kick door, kick door, wait, kill, drive, wait, kill, kick door, buy guns, buy clothes, drive, wait, kill.

hmm tried the keys twice from the link provided for friends, doesnt work... must still be emailing them, but they are not valid anymore?

Well last night I tried playing but it kept throwing me Error Code 8 which is apparently about too many people logged in or some stupid crap. Bummer. I'm going to try again tonight and see how it goes.

Well last night I tried playing but it kept throwing me Error Code 8 which is apparently about too many people logged in or some stupid crap. Bummer. I'm going to try again tonight and see how it goes.

You'll still get that error. Key to the City event ended. I was getting the same error, and couldn't figure out why, turns out it only ran 'til the 19th, iirc. Sucks, 'cause I still had 7 hours of play time.

WTF!! That is total crap!! AHHH man they should totally just hand out 5 hours for free to try!!

Thanks for the headsup though 95black...wish I would have tried it earlier then. :(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom