Call of Duty 2--------------------------154176
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare----------278789
Call of Duty: World At War--------------34709
Battlefield 2----------------------------42927
Battlefield 2142--------------------------8275
Counter-Strike: Source------------------64086

and then...BOOM

World of Warcraft ------------- ----433312 :D

Wow, i find that interesting. I find it odd how so many more people play cod4 than cod5, and cod2 has way more players than cod5 !

Where did you get this information and how is it gathered?

I seldom get to play anymore, it seems. What skillz I had have pretty much withered. :(

My clan still runs a couple of BF2 servers, though... a 24/7 Jala Infantry Only, and a AIX server. Search for ERR and you should be able to find them fairly easy. Decent pings to the UK and western Europe, as we have several members from over there.

Where did you get this information and how is it gathered?

Xfire. Ofcourse, alot more CSS players use steam. But apart from that, i would think they are a accurate representatio of the ratio of players per game.

E.g. 10x as many people play cod4 than cod5 on xfire, but in real life the total time played on each of these games is probably 4x higher because many don't have xfire, but the ratio should be similar between the two - at a guess.

nope, ive stopped. I dont know when i will get back to it. Hardly anyone played BF 2142, though i dont have the booster pack is just one reason why i dont see many people on the servers. UT3 is worse.

nope, ive stopped. I dont know when i will get back to it. Hardly anyone played BF 2142, though i dont have the booster pack is just one reason why i dont see many people on the servers. UT3 is worse.

it seems like no one plays UT3 anymore, even my fav server ( nfo ) that used to be filled is like empty.

it seems like no one plays UT3 anymore, even my fav server ( nfo ) that used to be filled is like empty.

Once I beat the single player I haven't played it much either. After that all I wanted to do was play online and there isn't much for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom