Anyone recommend a FPS Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stepnkev

Solid State Member
I'm looking to buy a good FPS game for my PC other than Half Life or Half Life 2. I'm looking for one with great graphics, not a lot of bugs, and focuses more on single player. I usually don't get on line to play so a good single player FPS game is probably the most important.

There are a few I have been looking at, but not sure.

Battlefield 2142
Battlefield 2
F.E.A.R.

I'm leaning towards F.E.A.R. at the moment since it seems to be more single player focused, although not too sure about the other two. If anyone has any suggestions of other games, please let me know.

The mainstay of about any battlefield title is it's multiplayer. If you want single player, F.E.A.R, Doom 3, Far Cry, Quake 4. Those would be my suggestions.

My vote goes with F.E.A.R. As said above, BF2 is mostly MP and is great at that, but the single player is lame. Don't get me wrong, I love BF2, but I think F.E.A.R. is a better game. The only thing is the repetitive level design. The beginning and ends of the game are great, but the middle seams to drag on IMO.

I'm looking to buy a good FPS game for my PC other than Half Life or Half Life 2. I'm looking for one with great graphics, not a lot of bugs, and focuses more on single player. I usually don't get on line to play so a good single player FPS game is probably the most important.

There are a few I have been looking at, but not sure.

Battlefield 2142
Battlefield 2
F.E.A.R.

I'm leaning towards F.E.A.R. at the moment since it seems to be more single player focused, although not too sure about the other two. If anyone has any suggestions of other games, please let me know.

lol dude fear is soooo totally not single player focused, their multiplayer of fear when you buy it is fear combat! you can download the multiplayer fear for free called fear combat at , FEAR - First Encounter Assault Recon the single play of fear you have to buy though, but when you get single player fear just remeber that the multiplayer portion of it uses the exact same servers as fear combat so free ppl play with payed ppl.

Americas Army is a very nice FREE download full verions game, very realistic. I like it when i feel more for the realism other than BF2 for modern military games. The new map editor is also very fun allowing you to create your own maps using the provided map editor/creator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom