Anyone Recommend Any Game??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i was looking at the 2006 collection on Steam, but i dont have a credit card. Do they sell the collection at ebgames?

so if i went to ebgames and bought halflife 2 dvd.

would i get, hl2 epi 1, css, deathmatch..

on steam theres a holiday 2006 collection for 49,99
which includes Half-Life 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life: Source, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life 2: Episode One.

I would go with that.

I called 4 different Eb games store around my area and none of them had it.
If i buy it on steam how would it work? do they deliver the game or does it just show up on my steam?

You download it... I have the collection, if I wanted to I dont even have to use the cd to install it... I can just download it from steam and go from there.

I have a DG965WH E6300 8800gts 320mb SC, 2x1gb Kingston ddr-667.

Anyone recommend any fun games to play. A couple games I'm looking at is Half Life 2, Rainbow 6 Vegas, BattleField 2142, Microsoft Flight Sim X.

Almost forgot. HL2 Is known to have an issue with displaying things far away on the Geforce 8800's I know it affects mine.....heres some info on it ( NVIDIA Forums > Half-life 2 light grey distant objects, 8800 GTX )

Here is what it looks like.
http://img288.imageshack.us/img288/1849/omgaj2.jpg

how to fix it apperently...
Weird graphics problem. - Steam Users Forums

there all really good games i own half life 2 and vegas played 2142 and fsx all are really good altho i recomend vegas or 2142 the most as they are the ones that will last u longest

X3 is the best game, however if hes new into gaming he is probably looking for a game with nothing but non stop action... and not so complicated..

And by the list of games he currently plays it seems he is into more FPS

Please forgive my ignorance, but what is X3?

X3 Reunion is a space simulator... You can manage and run a busniess, fight people take over the universe, bulid stations lots of neat stuff... I have over 500 hours on one game alone and over 100 ships to manage...

EGOSOFT · News · Current Heres the home page

And here are the forums...
egosoft.com :: Index

The graphics of the game are nice, and it has complex gameplay.. Its fun.... (picture of graphics is in the middle of my sig)

I just got my evga 8800 gts 320mb SC and when I play Farcry I see black stuff on the ground and sometimes I see lines on my moniter. Shouldn't I be able to play it on very high settings? I even tried medium and the same thing happens. What do I do?? I also tried GTA 3 and it looks even worse then when I played on my onboard graphic. Whats going on here??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom