Anyone Recommend Any Game??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuong

Baseband Member
I have a DG965WH E6300 8800gts 320mb SC, 2x1gb Kingston ddr-667.

Anyone recommend any fun games to play. A couple games I'm looking at is Half Life 2, Rainbow 6 Vegas, BattleField 2142, Microsoft Flight Sim X.

Games I Play:

Counterstrike
GTA
FarCry

Definatly Battlefield 2142, awesome game that will last for a very long time(ive had it since launch day and play nearly everyday and im not bored!) half life2 is great, FEAR is good, id have said far cry but you have that, Hitman bloodmoney is another game i love. :D

yeah lol I heard it was like your in a movie too. Hows the online play for Half Life 2? Is it like counterstrike?

so if i went to ebgames and bought halflife 2 dvd.

would i get, hl2 epi 1, css, deathmatch..

on steam theres a holiday 2006 collection for 49,99
which includes Half-Life 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life: Source, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life 2: Episode One.

You should try to get your hands on the holiday 2006 collection... if its still around... it comes with HL HLDM HL2 HL2DM CSS and HL2E1

Thats the one i bought.... Its has the most for your money.. imo

You should try to get your hands on the holiday 2006 collection... if its still around... it comes with HL HLDM HL2 HL2DM CSS and HL2E1

Thats the one i bought.... Its has the most for your money.. imo

Phantom, id of thought ud reccomend X3 Reunion ! ! !. Well if your not going to i am :p, as ive only played the demo and think its fantastic.

X3 is the best game, however if hes new into gaming he is probably looking for a game with nothing but non stop action... and not so complicated..

And by the list of games he currently plays it seems he is into more FPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom