Anyone played "Just cause" yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just done a 937m base jump!! It was off the top of one of the mountains, that's the biggest so far for me. I see in the achievments (360) that there is an unlockable for a base jump of 1000m or more. So there must be something taller to jump off, lol. I like it NOT being realistic, haven't you always wanted to do the things Rico is doing? Like being able to parachute in, jump to a car, go in through the window and kick the driver out, carry on driving, find a nice BIG cliff to drive off, drive the car off the cliff, get out onto the car roof, wait till the last second and deploy your parachute, superb!! (and watch the car exlpode beneath you) It's not ment to be realistic, just take the cut scenes, they're sort of "cartoony". I like realistic games and realistic graphics but it's nice to let your hair down once in a while (if I had any, lol)

Ya it looks awesome. Definately going to buy it after I get done with OBLIVION. This game takes forever it takes me like an hour just to get across the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom