Anyone played GUN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brew_WY

In Runtime
Has anyone played and what did they think? Please don't flame me for not going to ebgames and reading purchaser reviews, i found that those usually are very incomplete reviews of a game. thanks. :beard:

It looked like it should be a good game, i think i will pick it up once the price drops. thanks for the info, and if anyone else has played it let me know what you thought. thanks. :beard:

I've played it and finished it. It is a good game but can be frustrating at times and is a little easy to finish. The only mission I gave up on is the hunting mission with the grey wolf. It's not as open as say GTA but there's plenty to do and the horse riding is exellent, you really feel like a cowboy. I would definetly recommened it but I would wait till the price drops.

i have played it and i think it is a great game but it is sooo easy and short i beat it in a day on normal settings. i would just recommend renting it i bet anyone could beat it one hard in a week. but it is verry fun.

great game -- not long enough

Re: Re: Re: Anyone played GUN?

95_GSX said:
Thanks, that was what i was wanting to find. :beard:

If you have any doubts regarding a game that you want to buy but you aren't sure check that website, they took very seriously review of a game as far as i know ;) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom