Anyone play Team Fortress 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merkwürdigliebe;1285299 said:
I think TF2 is on of the greatest games in existence! :D It's got great visual style, humour and stays pretty true to the original TFC. You can tell that Valve put a fair bit of work into it. It's a blast to play once you understand the principles. I was slightly lost at first, but I was also somewhat familiar with it because I played TFC a long while back when I was younger. Give it a few hours and you'll be hooked.

Dustbowl map is digital crack cocaine for me. The map design and objectives are just so well thought out. And I love that I can max this game out and still get over 100 fps all the time. The game is stunning. Looks like a Pixar movie with gore, guns and the absence of all sanity. I love it!

I'm pretty much rounded on all classes, even the spy, you'll have to switch classes most of the time, based on the situation. I usually have a blast when I play Heavy though, nothing beats getting an uber and plowing down a bunch of people and sentry guns with my minigun. Easiest way to rack up points is to be a Medic, but it's pretty boring.

oh yeah i agree i love TF2. heavy is the best and funnest class i think, just walk around linked to a medic and mow people, specially on the bridge on 2fort thats the best.

everything about the game, they just thought of crazy stuff and made it all work together (when you die ballons and presents are thrown into the air wth? lol). every class is just as crazy as the next, they all have weird skills. and the game speed is amazingly fast like UT 2k4, UT3.

How do you tell what your over all rank is? I heard someone mention their global rank but I don't see a way to tell anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom