Anyone play EVE online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please dont make useless posts. If your going to post text instead of "?". If you are gonna be that lazy find a thread and ask it in there please. This really annoys me if your wondering why I am stating my opinion in this thread.

Man you act like I have one post on these forums and just post useless messages. I don't know what I was thinking when I made this thread but I just wanted to know if anyone played EVE online for a dumb reason. And also you contributed nothing to this thread. All that I asked was if anyone played EVE online I didn't need to know anything else. I'm sorry that I didn't meet up to your thread making standard. Who the **** are you to tell me I'm making a useless post?

NeedAcpu said:
"?" to you too!

Some people here might not know what EVE Online is. So you might want to put a little more content into your post next time.

KCRMYZ said:
Please dont make useless posts. If your going to post text instead of "?". If you are gonna be that lazy find a thread and ask it in there please. This really annoys me if your wondering why I am stating my opinion in this thread.
I can drink to that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom