Anyone play the Dark Age of Camelot games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdoKoi

In Runtime
who has played them?

are the worth getting?

just trying to fill the time until EQII comes out.

thanks all.

Edokoi

I have 2 firends who play hardcore daoc. One has been playing hardcore for well over a year and the other just got it about 2 months ago and still is hardcore with it. I played it before and it is extremely hard to get into the game. Everybody I ask says the game really starts to kick in at around level 20 or so. Once your high level though the game really changes. You just have to get through that first lump, hopefully you know some people who play it who can teach you the ropes.

thanks bew556.

probably what i should just do to "pass the time" untill EQII, is finish the other 10 games i got goin'.

don't wanna start yet another game that i won't finish.

got about 3 levels of fARcRY left, i'd better finish that up.

thanks for the tip.

cheers.

i play; they have made leveling alot better for casual gamers and once you get to 20 you get to one of the "battlegrounds" which is where you get your first taste of RvR (also known as PvP).

its a fun game, but like all other mmorpgs your going to have to dedicate some time. BUT i love it so far, im going to try WoW and EQII as i dont like to limit myself but DAoC has been keeping me occupied on and off since 2001.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom