Anyone know about Everquest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirtbird

Baseband Member
I want to start playing eq2 but first i need to know some information first. So do you need to purchase a subscription card like you did in City of Heroes? How much is the fee to play online? Its a monthly fee right? How do you pay the fee? And can you pay with money orders? Parents dont trust paypal:(

And just wondering, is it a fast storyline like diablo 2?
Thanks to all who reply.

I think it's $13 a month. I think it's paid by credit card. I know your parents made the right choice by not trusting paypal.

I don't have EQII (my computer can't play it) but when I get a new computer I wanna get EQII. Appearentally WoW is better but I can not stand those absolutly terrible graphics it has. The worst graphics I've seen for a game since, well Warcraft 3. I guess they are just not graphics people. I assume you feel the same thing, otherwise you'd probabally be playing that.

Everquest is $14.95 a month and you pay with a Credit Card. Via subscritpion through them, you can't use paypal. Everquest 2 doesnt play like diablo 2 at all, and the story flow isnt the same, You make your own story in a since, Because your character isnt tossed into the story like in Diablo 2, There is one in the background, But it doesnt directly involve you. I dont play eq2 anymore, but you will need a good Video card, Atleast a geforce 5800 or so, I used a gf 6800gt, and i still couldnt take it pasted the top 2 settings, You will Also need 1gig of Ram, that is a must. If you dont have it, be ready for studdering.

Ok thats good to know, and my computer is going to have a X800 XL soon and has 1 gig of ram. Thanks for replys.

graves85 said:
Everquest is $14.95 a month and you pay with a Credit Card. Via subscritpion through them, you can't use paypal. Everquest 2 doesnt play like diablo 2 at all, and the story flow isnt the same, You make your own story in a since, Because your character isnt tossed into the story like in Diablo 2, There is one in the background, But it doesnt directly involve you. I dont play eq2 anymore, but you will need a good Video card, Atleast a geforce 5800 or so, I used a gf 6800gt, and i still couldnt take it pasted the top 2 settings, You will Also need 1gig of Ram, that is a must. If you dont have it, be ready for studdering.

You serious? You couldn't get it high enough with a 6800GT? Well when people get graphics cards good enough to get up there there will be some nice graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom