Anyone here play FFXI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud

In Runtime
i was just wondering if anyone played FFXI? if so list your server and race/job/lvl. I have a hume on ifrit but bounce from job to job, my highest was 63rdm but i had to quit and lost it. I went back and am on ifrit again with a 30 warrior, but recently went back to rdm. If you are on ever on ifrit and see Rannaa, dont hesitate to say hi.

I got FFXI the day before it came out on a sweet pre-order deal from EB-Games. After a long trust war with my mom, I was able to score her credit card # and enter the world that was FFXI. I played that addictive little game on my 56K connection for months. It was my first MMORPG ever, and I was astounded. After I got my broadband connection, I started back up playing FFXI again. I never could get away from it.

All of my friends and I switched over to CS:CZ and totally forgot about FFXI. One day as I rumaged through my closet, I found my old FFXI strategy guide that I bought when I first got the game. My interest was renewed and I started playing again.

FFXI, to me, has got to be one of the most boring games of all time, but for some reason I was drawn to it. I tried for months to quit playing, and was finally successful. I got rid of all of my stuff, deleted all three of my characters, and uninstalled PlayOnline.

I have been sober for over 3 months now...... :)

-S H I N R A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom