Anyone here of any pc exclusive shooters coming out anytime in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always install the patches. What I'm saying is after you have the patches installed.

For example, the driver cd that came with my p6t had Norton on it, and I just clicked install all. I later uninstalled Norton and it started causing me all kinds of grief. I couldn't figure out what it was for a few weeks. Then I found out you have to get a separate program to fully uninstall the pos. It was all my fault that over half my games wouldn't work online.

Anyway, I think we're starting to get away from the point. It is pc's should get more focus, regardless of the ease of use of the consoles. Hey, at least the complexity of gaming on a pc keeps the majority of the little kids away, that and the fact that pcs are more expensive and kids seem to be afraid of the mouse and keyboard.

I don't understand why you wouldn't install patches. They improve the game, most of the time.

In my experience they don't.

NOTE. I'm not talking about Multiplayer games. That's a whole different story. But I generally shy away from patches for single player games unless...you know...the raw sucks. I think the last patch I intentionally downloaded was the update for the Witcher. Even then I had problems that arose from the update. Just not my luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom