Anyone heard any updates on Bethesda's Fallout 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thresh

Desktop Engineer
They announced it back in 04 and advertised it with a couple posters at e3 05' and 06' but other than that I have heard nothing. Anyone hear anything about its' progress?

Any interviews I've seen with Bethesda's people where that question is asked get a lot of vague answers, but never anything definite.

Odds are it's just a little piece of code sitting on a dusty old hard drive in the corner somewhere.

Sadly, it's vaporware. Last time I checked, Interplay (the people that orginally had the fallout franchise) is not looking too well. Infact, I am surprised that they are still kicking around.

There was a talk about a Fallout MMORPG that never got any where.

I did not release that Bethesda rescently got their hands on it.

A few years back, I know that there was promo video released.
Before that, there was FALLOUT TACTICS, however that was release with a lot of unfinished coding. (I do remember downloading the 90Mb Patch that was release 1 week before the game got released)

Yeah, About 2 years ago Bethesda announced they bought the rights to make the new Fallout and were planning to stick with the old theme. Passed couple E3's all they had was a teaser poster. Alot of their time was aimed towards Oblivion, they should be full blown on the game now, but you never hear anything on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom