Anyone hear of any games that will top crysis in graphics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all based on user opinions. There can be no fact as each person has a different perspective than another. To argue over whose opinion is right or wrong is pointless as everyone is wrong to someone and everyone is right in their own mind.

I could come in and say that Assassin's Creed if it wasnt toned down could have beaten Crysis easily and that would cause more discussions.

But that would be my opinion which i am entitled to. Just as everyone else here is entitled to their opinion as to which game has the best GFX.

The fact is this. We do NOT know if or when a game will come out to beat Crysis. There already could be one by someones standard already. But everyone would argue against it cause they feel something different.

Plain and simple. I dont care who cast the first stone. I dont care who thinks what is better. I still think Warcraft 3 has some of the best GFX for a RTS game. Does that make me wrong? No. Cause that is my opinion which i am entitled to.

Since this topic is all about opinions and it is causing the discussion to turn down a path that can lead to a place that will get many people in trouble. IT is done. Until we see what the future holds no one is right. There could be a game being released that isnt highly publisized coming out that could be better. We dont know. No sense in arguing over something that is strictly based on a persons opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom