Anyone hear of any games that will top crysis in graphics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm, if I buy warhead when I get a new pc, will I get the original game too, or no?

Yeah it's a new game. new missions etc. The crysis story is still going on in the background.. Same island, aliens land etc..
but you're doing completely differen't things.
Just look at it like warcraft 1 and warcraft 2 or D1 and D2. Same world, different game. only difference is, instead of one being after the other, they're both goign on at the same time.

oh man i forgot all about that game. did it get massive delays or something? or was the release date just ages off when i heard about it :/

yeah it's supposed to be the craziest thing since mountain dew
Alan Wake - Screenshots
Alan Wake - Screenshots
Alan Wake - Screenshots

Crap, hit reply instead of edit, my bad. merge these please.

Anyhow, grab the 720p trailer from Alan Wake - www.AlanWake.com . it's still pretty sweet lookin.
Release date is still unknown as far as anywhere I can find goes. It's been TBA since 2006 sometime. Latest info was released around october 15th in the form of a trailer at the max payne convention. Still no release date.

That game looks amazing too.

Yeah. It's been in production for ages and theres still no info on when it'll be done, so I've lost a lot of interest in it.
Maybe they'll do a big P.R campaign when they decide to actually launch it. Get excited again.

edit~ lol can't type P.R without the forum converting it to Page Ranking. so annoying.

if you have a vegetation fetish, you'll love this game...and I do. Lets see how Killzone 2 does since all those console kiddies have been raving about that.

It's set in the barren, industrial, slum-like landscapes of the planet Helghan, a planet where the atmosphere is so permanently ravaged that the average inhabitants have been weakened by the air they breath and soldiers must be fitted permanently with breathing apparatus in order to perform adequately.. I doubt there'll be much vegetation :p

It's set in the barren, industrial, slum-like landscapes of the planet Helghan, a planet where the atmosphere is so permanently ravaged that the average inhabitants have been weakened by the air they breath and soldiers must be fitted permanently with breathing apparatus in order to perform adequately.. I doubt there'll be much vegetation :p

I was talking about Crysis when I mentioned the vegitation fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom