Anyone have spare coal on steam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

braz

Daemon Poster
I have done every achievement I can on steam and need just 2 more to finally craft my coal and try to get something! Could anyone spare coal so I can achieve this dream? I have half life 2 and a 50% left 4 dead 2 I could give you in return! Thanks TF. Steam name: braz90

Ya know. I did have two coals in my inventory. I just went to look to make sure and they are not there now. Was it a limited time to use them or something? WTF?

Well yeah, they were only around for as long as the competition was going (which was however long the Steam sales were).

i thought it was any coal you hadnt used (getting 7 for a gift pile prize or trading them) by 2nd of january goes into some sort of prize draw for every game on steam. Quote from steam news below.

"Coal is the ticket to enter the Epic Holiday Giveaway. It's called Epic because the top prize is every game on Steam. The more coal you have, the better your chance of winning. Players may alternatively choose to magically mix their coal into something shiny and new by “crafting” seven pieces into a gift from the Great Gift Pile. So this year receiving coal is a good thing."

each piece of coal you had left is effectively one raffle ticket for the epic giveaway, i think the prize draw is at the end of january.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom