Anyone excited about Darkfall Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryudo

Beta member
hey there

im new to these forums just thought id try make a new thread about a game thats currently in Alpha Testing but seems promising to me.

the game is called Darkfall Online and alot of what they are trying to do is based off another MMORPG that i played for around 2 years straight called Shadowbane.

Shadowbane was such a FUN game, but everyone eventually quit because they couldnt handle it... it was by far the best PvP mmorpg ive played ever, and trust me ive played them all... Its down to around 3 or 4 servers with maybe a few thousand subscribers now....

anyways back on topic, Darkfall Online is an MMORPG where pretty much you can kill anyone, at anytime. And if your into PvP as much as i am youll know that that is extremely important and FUN.

ill try make this short now, and see what we can discuss, but theres the site and if you already know the game then tell me what your excited about :D

Darkfall Online

Darkfall Online. Discuss.

so yeah, since when is GW an mmorpg? to be honest i played it to lvl 20 and it really doesnt play like a true mmorpg at all....

the game isnt rewarding at all,and everything is instanced, and the pvp isnt that exciting compared to other true pvp games that ive played

Darkfall Online may LOOK like GW, but the whole premise of the game is pretty much different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom