anyone else feel ripped off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Massive Fallout 3 map, there are 9 zones....I have 36 hours in the game right now, as we speak.....I still pretty much have 7 zones left to explore :D

Go buy yourself one of those Fallout 3 official game guides at wal-mart....it is 496 pages of great stuff.....maps.....info about skills....perks and what not......it cost about as much as the game though....lol......$25

Below is the map from the guide :D

3159931368_3fdb470e9a_b.jpg

3159930390_0da0965d2e_b.jpg

:eek::eek: that map is hugeee massive i might say.

So you completed Fallout 3....and DID most of the side quest....and was finished in 7-8 hours.....on the hardest difficulty level ......hmmmmmmm....interesting indeed

i deducted 2 hours for just exploring buildings and some minor outside exploring that i saw as i was playing to get stuff (items and caps) (7-8 hours into side quests and the main quests)

By the way you guys are talking i believe you that i missed a lot of side quests but i don't really see how, as i talked to nearly everyone i saw. I'll check on a walktrough how many side quests there is and post the ones up that i did.

edit:

The Wasteland Survival Guide
The Replicated Man
Big Trouble in Big Town
Strictly Business
Tenpenny Tower
The Power of the Atom
You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head
Trouble On the Homefront
Those!
The Superhuman Gambit
The Nuka-Cola Challenge
Head of State
Blood Ties
The Oasis
Stealing Independence
Reilly's Rangers
Agatha's Song

i looked at some maps online, i never even found the oasis, big town. And i did barely any of those side quests either, i thought i did more.....i have no idea how i missed so many. wow, i'll definitely have to go back and do them. Lol i feel like a noob knowing i missed this much, must have been tired or something, or just plain ignorance lol.

That makes me feel a bit better about fallout knowing there is quite a bit left to do.

- Warhead, its short, but a lot more satisfying than Crysis, and it runs better.. plus Crysis Wars is pretty fun (the online)

i beg to differ. I run Crysis at around 22-30 fps average, everything at max. Crysis Warhead, with everything at max is 15-25 fps average.

Crysis patched, Crysis Warhead isnt yet only Crysis Wars is patched.

Wow... well maybe its because you have an AMD card that is dual GPU?

Try disabling CFX and try

The Wasteland Survival Guide
The Replicated Man
Big Trouble in Big Town
Strictly Business
Tenpenny Tower
The Power of the Atom
You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head
Trouble On the Homefront
Those!
The Superhuman Gambit
The Nuka-Cola Challenge
Head of State
Blood Ties
The Oasis
Stealing Independence
Reilly's Rangers
Agatha's Song

I find it incredibly hard to believe you were able to complete all those quests in 7-8 hours, especially on very hard ... and I think the exploring aspect should be tabulated into the gameplay time, IMO

That's 17 missions completed.. I've completed only 15 missions.. and yes, I did take my time, but I was only able to finish those quests (including traveling/exploring) during the course of 3 days, spending easily 6-8 hours each day... (I didn't even touch the main quest after going out of the vault..)

^no no no no no, thats a list of the side quests in the game, i was saying out of that list i have barely done any. God no i didn't do all those in 8 hours.

im hoping they make liek a mount mod, maybe ride a death claw!!! or a hover bike, or even get one of the cars they all have weels but they hover. the coolest would be to be able to use one of the drop ships, if soem one mods it in i hope they atleast make a quest to get it.

I feel ripped off by FarCry 2. Looks great, cool features, boring as f*ck.
I'm starting to feel ripped off by COD5. Doesn't seem to be a storyline...at least not in multiplayer co-op, which is why I bought it.

COD4 campaign took me a while on the hardest diff.. Mulitplayer is where it's at for that game.

2 games that are surprisingly awesome are Left 4 Dead (multiplayer is awesome as well) and Grid (great driving sim, looks amazing as well).

Crysis Warhead i'm on the fence about, runs worse than original for me. Had to turn graphics down :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom