anyone else feel ripped off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Golden Master
I played crysis warhead
fallout 3
cod4

within the last month, crysis took me 3.5 hours to play threw, fallout 7-8 hours, and cod4 4 hours, like the amount you pay for them isn't even worth it, game used to take in upwars of 10 hours to go threw, since i don't use the multiplayer with them it just feels like wasting money.

Anyone else feel the same?

Yeah MP on CoD4 is the best of any FPS game ever.

Same with Fallout. You can play that for over 100 hours and still not finish everything. Include the user mods that are starting to emerge and you'll have plenty to do.

Wow! Fallout 3 has so much more too offer....really.....get back in there and explore :)

Fallout 3 has WAYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyy more than 8 hours worth of gameplay.. the main quest is not its strong point, there's way more beyond the main quest.. you could easily spend 100 hours..

CoD4 is definitely on the multiplayer, i never even finished the campaign

same thing with Warhead kinda, although the multiplayer lost its appeal for me but i did however finish the campaign and took my time to do so

Good deal right here: StarCraft BattleChest. it's $20 and it's got some of the best multiplayer around :)

yea games are very concentrated on mp now adays alltho cod4 was very single player focused. well had more of a better single player campaign. and if you ask me i think every game should have some form of multi player. like modders made oblivion mp coop that should be sendign a message to bethesda fo3 shoulda had soem co op.

I played crysis warhead
fallout 3
cod4

within the last month, crysis took me 3.5 hours to play threw, fallout 7-8 hours, and cod4 4 hours, like the amount you pay for them isn't even worth it, game used to take in upwars of 10 hours to go threw, since i don't use the multiplayer with them it just feels like wasting money.

- Call of Duty 4 is known for having one of the shorter campaigns, but the fun is truly there when you get all the Enemy Intel and start messing with the extra's it comes with.. also the Multiplayer was the main reason I bugged you to get it man ;), get of the Dial-up and that's where things come in
- Fallout3 I've never played, but its like an RPG, go out and do the side quests. Also, Bethesda has the most mod-friendly game engine out there! Download some mods and add some thrill to it (when you get of dial-up).
- Warhead, its short, but a lot more satisfying than Crysis, and it runs better.. plus Crysis Wars is pretty fun (the online)

I played crysis warhead
fallout 3
cod4

your obviously just doing the main missions on fallout. like has being sad before it's got wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than 8 hours gane play, wayyyyyy more.

Oblivion alone without mods is around 30-40 hours of game time if you do not fast travel and use a horse (or run) then add in all the side jobs, quests and portals... throw in the "official mods" shivering isles and knights of the nine... even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom