Anyone check on C&C4 yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Screams like a excited little school girl seeing a pop star*

I'm really liking that 5vs5 multiplayer. Sometimes when I get 3 or 4 people on a game we prefer to just fight the computer and having more is great. But I hope the multiplayer works better, it always seemed glitchy to me.

my goodness. and it only seems that C&C3 only came out not that long ago.

wow..glad they are taking the right step from RA3...It looked way too cartoony.

but like keyboard said....I haven't even played C&C3 yet and they are announcing this...even though I'm sure it's far off.

^ Red Alert has always been in that style. RA2 is still the best game in the entire series hands down.

C&C4 looks almost like a half and half mix between RTS and MMO.

I'm wondering about the crawler. Are they completely getting rid of the mcv for a super all in one unit like in Total Annihalation or will there still be a regular mcv in the game?

Looks neat. C&C3's been out for a little while. I'm goign to play it just because i've been following the games since the start lol.
I don't know if I like how it's going all CoD4 multiplayer like.

In fact I almost never played C&C games online. The servers were usually trash so it wasn't worth the effort. That and people put way too much time into these games so you can never find a decent match up :/

Anyhow I hope they cast a good crew for the live action cut scenes. That's the best part in the c&c games haha.

C&C3 came out over two years ago. If they release this fall 2010, then it will be 3 1/2 years after 3. That seems like enough time in between.

I'm wondering about the crawler. Are they completely getting rid of the mcv for a super all in one unit like in Total Annihalation or will there still be a regular mcv in the game?

Yeah it sounds odd. I been MCV's have always been able to pack up and move(well not in the original C&C and red alert but after that).

C&C 3 introduced that forward base unit. The one which could deploy into a building with two anti tank turrets.

It sounds to me like some super MCV which you can buy upgrades for, say buy little power plants to add to it, little defensive things, little factories etc so when you deploy it you somehow get a whole forward base. It'll have to be HUGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom