Any use "gameshadow"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonny_uk

Fully Optimized
Any one use "gameshadow"?

as title, just bought my first pc game today(Hitman blood money) and when installing it asked me if i also want to install "gameshadow", i had no idea what this was so i thought id install it just to see what it was, and its like a little programme that searches for all games on your HDD and then tells you if theres any updates/patches/drivers for them, and does the same for your graphics card aswell, and it has playable demos you can download within the programme, amongst other stuff, its pretty neat:D

I have Blood Money and I think it's the best one yet. It's pretty open ended, great missions, great graphics, and of course it's so gratifying to take someone out by making a chandaleer drop on them :D

Yeah its great, its the only one in the series ive played but as said, great graphics and rather amusing, i.e killling someone(usually in a brutal way), stealing there clothes(for disguise etc) and then disposing of there body over a cliff into the sea!! priceless :laughing:

Hitman Blood Money is great, better than all the other games in the series. regarding Gameshadow, I use it and it's excellent. It always finds the very latest drivers, patches, cool things to buy (game related to what you have on your HD) and the DL speeds are excellent (200+ kbps on my wireless connection (54mbps)). btw it's now free aswell, before you had to pay after so many DL's but now everything is free for unlimited DL's.

oh is it? thats rather funky then!

It came on the cd driver i got with the GPU, i actually almost didnt install because after installing the driver a box popped up asking if i wanted to install gameshadow and i was like "whats this then" so i just installed it anyway, glad i did!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom