Any upcoming Valve games

Status
Not open for further replies.
only game i think of is DOD;S, however, Valve are releasing VAC2 soon! That should stop those hacking bastards....

(valve anti cheating system by the way)

the things i hate about steam:
the need to continously update games. It gets rather annoying when on 56k.

Anti Cheat- sure, cheating is annoying but its pretty unfair how they can take away your account for up to 8years.

VIII said:

Anti Cheat- sure, cheating is annoying but its pretty unfair how they can take away your account for up to 8years.

eh? you can afford a 6600gt and a p4 3.2 but not broadband? or is broadband not available in ur area?

VIII said:

It's completly fair, you cheat, you ruin the game. You cheat, you cant play the game. Read the EULA.

If you dont want to wait 5 years, you than need to get a new CD key, which makes people less likely to hack and valve gets more money :p

Win Win situation for gamers and valve, the only reason you should be angry is if your a h4xer.

And, your not a cheater right :amazed:

eh? you can afford a 6600gt and a p4 3.2 but not broadband? or is broadband not available in ur area?

We can afford broadband, its just my dad sees no point in getting it. I spend way too much time on the net already, if i had broadband, i'd never get off it.

And, your not a cheater right

I do not cheat, but a friend who borrowed my account cheated and got it banned, oh well.. it didnt cost me anything .. lolz

VIII said:

We can afford broadband, its just my dad sees no point in getting it. I spend way too much time on the net already, if i had broadband, i'd never get off it.

And, your not a cheater right

I do not cheat, but a friend who borrowed my account cheated and got it banned, oh well.. it didnt cost me anything .. lolz

Than you shouldnt be upset about getting busted, since it is the fault of you and your friend.

Cant afford DSL and Dad wont get it? Get a job.

PoisonPorkchop said:
and stalker. yeah i forgot to say. they are making a hl2 expansion starring alyx. also there making hl 3. that has been confirmed

I dont need any info to know that they are making HL3 eventually, but ive never heard of an expansion featuring Alex.
Infact If you could back that up with some kind of evidence that would be nice. But i think i would know about it if it were true.

I Breath Valve, and Nourish myself with CS:S

plus my friend is pretty connected.

Im not calling you a lier but im sceptical

synergy[/i] [B]After the BS I've seen w/ Steam said:
Read the specs for STEAM. It says "broadband highly recommended." If yer on a 56k connection, you can't blame STEAM for doing what it was designed for! STEAM is there to be a fast-deploy update system, which was greatly needed. It's a bandwidth intensive app, by nature. If you don't have broadband, get it. If you can't afford it, get a job. If you can't get a job (or whatever other reason), too bad. It's not STEAM's fault. You were told the requirements.
VIII said:
You shouldn't have been cheating in the first place. Single-player cheats are fine, and VAC doesn't care about those. Multiplayer cheating is not fine, and I can't say I miss the cheaters who get nixed by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom