Any suggestions for a good FPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there any good online fps with lots of players that is very bloody? I like cs:s with the gore mod if server has it but not many servers have it so is there any fps online whihc is very gory and has lots of blood and also lots of payers?

Oh man!!. even i need a good fps which is easy on my pc. You think i can play americas army?

1.73dual core
512ram
64graphics

Oh man!!. even i need a good fps which is easy on my pc. You think i can play americas army?

1.73dual core
512ram
64graphics

You would be pushing it.

Rumor has it that the next version that comes out is going to be on the Unreal Engine, so you will need a pretty powerful machine to run it.

As for right now, you could probably play it - but not on max. settings.

you could try COD2 or whatever the lastest one is. the COD series are really awesome and were killer from the first edition. i would really reccomend that.

motoxer4533 said:
You would be pushing it.
Rumor has it that the next version that comes out is going to be on the Unreal Engine, so you will need a pretty powerful machine to run it.

As for right now, you could probably play it - but not on max. settings.

yeah :(, thought id ask first seeing as the download is around 2.26GB.

you could try COD2 or whatever the lastest one is. the COD series are really awesome and were killer from the first edition. i would really reccomend that.

sweet azz, ill check that out.

>>Edit>>ahh there is no multiplayer demo. Is there anything free thats online? dont matter if its a demo.
oh yea im out of zone to play warrock, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom