Any past or present Runescape player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well it's going to be tomorrow when i get it to you, i want to change the password seen all the accounts i have use the same one

and you make it sound like your from sythe or fagex so i dont really mind if you do what ever to it

Heh, Im on sythe. One of the top respected members.

Heh, Im on sythe. One of the top respected members.

ha i used to sell pins over there for quite a while until some noob said i scammed him (which i never did)

i went to fagex after that and sold about 80 million worth without a problem, till i got on the wrong side of firefly and he banned me:freak:

i'm going to go there now to see what's going on with the bot side of things

Are there any anti-random scripts for free yet, I've been waiting for them until I start 24/7 macroing 12 bots on my 1 screen LOL.

Are there any anti-random scripts for free yet, I've been waiting for them until I start 24/7 macroing 12 bots on my 1 screen LOL.

i havent a clue its been about 18 months since i used a bot on it about a year since i player

You posting scythe and fagex got me looking and interested into botting LOL. But if there's no anti-random scripts it's pretty much impossible to 24/7 macro I would presume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom