Any past or present Runescape player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

magezzz

Baseband Member
Hello,

I've been playing runescape with my son a bit and it got banned because my credit card expired, a really bull shoot reason but w.e, so if anyone used to play or still does and would graciously give their account, my son would highly appreciate it.

And yes I do realise the graphics suck compared to crysis, but my son likes the game so I'm happy to just play with him.

Thanks,
Magezzz

I don't really have anything to offer I was just hopping someone on here who used to play could give their account for my son.

i used to play but dont anymore ( thankfully ) i got 3 accounts laying around i'm sure i could give you a ok one out of the 3 (not my best one i still play with my bro when he gose on)

i'll pm you one when i find the password

Ok thanks alot, if anyone else has other accounts I'm sure my son can put some good use to them. Thanks again to everyone.

Ok thanks alot, if anyone else has other accounts I'm sure my son can put some good use to them. Thanks again to everyone.

well it's going to be tomorrow when i get it to you, i want to change the password seen all the accounts i have use the same one

and you make it sound like your from sythe or fagex so i dont really mind if you do what ever to it

I started an account purely for gold mining. I had a friend who made money off the game and he started me off with 3 Million gold, and I just traded my way up with rare items. Eventually, I got really bored and lent the account to a cousin, he screwed up the gold or something, got it stolen, like a noob, and whatever, I don't play it anymore, thankfully..

I started an account purely for gold mining. I had a friend who made money off the game and he started me off with 3 Million gold, and I just traded my way up with rare items. Eventually, I got really bored and lent the account to a cousin, he screwed up the gold or something, got it stolen, like a noob, and whatever, I don't play it anymore, thankfully..

ha the same sort of thing happened to me, my brother lent my account to one of his friends and before i knew what happened i got everything taken off the account it also got the account banned to ( ended up getting it un-banned ) but i stopped playing after that

i profer a good single player game over this give me gears of war and i'll be happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom