Any one up for a clan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musjunk22

Daemon Poster
I want to start clan for AA or halo is anyone interested? If anyone is then I'll set up a site, forum and deicated server. Anyone?

If no ones interested.....Can I join yours if your in one?

Come to mine, it's an AA clan.

www.scf-clan.org

Im one of the 3 admins there, we are ranked 3rd overall clan in Central Outpost.

I'll probably get hammered for advertising but oh well.

That's not the type of advertising were worried about. A questions was asked and you answered it.

No worries GameGURU.

I'm currently trying to join the -=Of-God=- clan....I 99% of the time play on their server....h/e I'm not really much into clans....but I've been bored lately

I just registered to the SCF forums but i see a rule that says I need to be 16 to join.....I'm 14, can I still join or is that rule there for a damn good reason? I'm not in a real hurry to join b/c I need to get my honor level up to 25 also. Thanks Guru.

IceyDeath23 said:
clans....psh waste of time...KILL EVERYONE EQUALLY!
LMAO,

Tournaments, Tournaments, Tournaments, Don't forget friendly matches between clans or even all out war! Thats what I think of when I hear the word clan.

Well...we have bent the rules before. I guess I cant go over it with staff.
Thanks a LOT, I'd appreciate it.

BTW how long did it take u to get ur honor to 25? I can't move it a bit I'm usually squad leader in games and my team wins about 5/7 rounds a match, but I usually end up getting a leader score of -15 at the end of a round, I try to do things as a team ie: report location spot out enemies, but nothing works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom