Any one play Episode 1 Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
baronvongogo said:
3 episodes in total = $59.99 you telling me thats worth it? I dont think so.

Episode 1 in Canada sells for generally $19.99 before taxes.

HL2 sold for generally $69.99 before taxes when it first came out.

Episode 1 is about 4-5 hours gameplay.

HL2 was about triple that.

It all equals out.

This is the best expansion that i've ever played. I just beat the game yesterday, stupid ending i want to know what happens now. Any im playing through it again with the commentary which is an awesome touch in my opinion.

Metr01973 said:
I personally like Steam. I had dial-up when I first bought HL2 and it took just over an hour to unlock the files etc. But I've got broadband now so I don't care, lol. It brings you mods, demos and all the latest HL news etc. So I'm all for it.
I don't mind paying money for steam power games, However since that CD Key is Bond to your Steam Account, I really do not want to be paying the prices that we have been paying for games for passed 8 years.

If steam is the way that things are going, i would like to see game prices no larger than AU$50

Im not getting Episode 1. Im pretty much done with Steams bs marketing. I only really liked SiN, because Original SiN was awesome, DoD: S and CS:S which doesnt work and Steam people refuse to give me something new to try to fix it.

I've played the first two minutes, but I've got too much else to do right now, and the graphics are awesome, the top of the citadel looks incredible, I've really gotta work..........

I gotta go to bed right now, but I'll be checking it out a little bit later.

From the few screenshots (and I do mean few as I really never looked into episode 1) I saw, the graphics didn't look like they were really upgraded that much.

I'm really interested in seeing just how much better they are as people keep claiming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom