Any one play Episode 1 Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know half life 2 you couldnt crack because of steam are gay
well i wanna know can you download this and play it or do you have to buy it because of steam

by download you mean illigally as that breaks this forums rules. You can pay for it at shops but steam will still be installed as it helps validate its a legal copy. I like steam very good system and helps bring third party software to more gamers.

I don't see what everyone hates about Steam. If anything, people should hate Valve for making it compulsory to have an interenet connection to play HL2. But, I guess that's just what they have to do to stop pirates.

I bought episode 1 lol I admit its good, but it is a lot of money. Consoles I can understand being expensive games but I love pc games for many reasons and one being the fact they are cheaper. Doing episodes seems to be a rip off. When their all out odds are a special 3 episodes for $30 deal will be available wish i would have waited now.

you know half life 2 you couldnt crack because of steam are gay
Psht, don't know what you're talking about. People who obtained HL2 illegally had an easier time getting it to run and play compared to people who had to wait for STEAM to 'unlock' it for them. STEAM must have been pounded from people who just bought HL2, not to mention if you were on dial up that must have been ****.

Buy a game that FINALLY comes out and you gotta wait hours for crap to download. Lame

I was about to get my copy in via work, but I am just going to wait first as still need to finish SiN Episode 1.

I personally like Steam. I had dial-up when I first bought HL2 and it took just over an hour to unlock the files etc. But I've got broadband now so I don't care, lol. It brings you mods, demos and all the latest HL news etc. So I'm all for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom