Any one play Episode 1 Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridlyn

Fully Optimized
Im downloading it right now, im at 62%.

Just wonder if anyway played, and if so how good is it.

gamespot : 8.7

eurogamers : 9.0

the graphics are improved a LOT

HDR is holy **** nice

I didn't know it was out! :eek:

Please don't ruin it for me! I might get it tomorrow.

EDIT: Gay, it hasn't even shipped out here yet. Anyone know how big it is to download?

It's amazing, it's the best expansion/episode I have ever played. The graphics are amazing and HDR makes the whole game feel so much more real. The opening sequence nearly had me in tears, I was so happy to see Alyx again and the way Valve portrayed the relationship between Alyx, her dad and dog is out of this world. cyrax if you've got broadband and Steam it shouldn't take more than a couple of hours at the most. I have 2.2Mbps broadband and DL @ approx 180Mbps via Steam and it DL in just over an hour. Believe me the wait is worth it.

I'm downloading now, 1.5% (just started). I cannot wait, particuarly for the graphics!

Charlie -

Metr01973 said:
It's amazing, it's the best expansion/episode I have ever played. The graphics are amazing and HDR makes the whole game feel so much more real. The opening sequence nearly had me in tears, I was so happy to see Alyx again and the way Valve portrayed the relationship between Alyx, her dad and dog is out of this world. cyrax if you've got broadband and Steam it shouldn't take more than a couple of hours at the most. I have 2.2Mbps broadband and DL @ approx 180Mbps via Steam and it DL in just over an hour. Believe me the wait is worth it.

Yeah, I have a 1.5MB connection, but I also have a 10GB cap, and I think I'm nearly over it for this month. I'll see if I can download it though, and I'll see how fast I can clock it.

its good, but for the price? Cant help but feel I got ripped off, episodes should be cheaper it`ll end up costing more than a full game in the end.

its not one little map or a whole new game its just an expansion of the story from half life 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom