Another one of them.. Will my PC run Crysis. GRR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Yes they are so so so so so annoying will my pc run grrr .... LOOK at the DAMB system specs dumb dumb. I really hate it when they no there pc will run it for eg.

IDIOT: Hi will my PC run Crysis , ifso on what settings heres my pc:

ATI Radeon X1950XTX CF in Crossfire
Intel Core 2 Duo 6800 EXTREME
2GB Corsair XMS2 Pro Gamer Ram
X-FI Elite Gamer

I really want to atelast run it minimum settings ...

ANNOYED REPLIER : '''I really want to atelast run it minimum settings ... ''' WELL OBVIOUSLY its either that or not at all do you not think we can figure out you want to run it !

PS... YOU NO UR PC CAN RUN IT SO DO SOMETHING BETTER WITH UR LIFE

Thanks Coments Welcome

hmammen said:
um ...yes it will run it.....should destroy it....
He was taking the p*ss out of people constantly asking "will my pc run this......."

Took me a while to work it out too

I was in a rush things didnt type smoothly. Do you not feel my anger ! ...

Thanks

K M A N said:
Yes they are so so so so so annoying will my pc run grrr .... LOOK at the DAMB system specs dumb dumb. I really hate it when they no there pc will run it for eg.

IDIOT: Hi will my PC run Crysis , ifso on what settings heres my pc:

ATI Radeon X1950XTX CF in Crossfire
Intel Core 2 Duo 6800 EXTREME
2GB Corsair XMS2 Pro Gamer Ram
X-FI Elite Gamer

I really want to atelast run it minimum settings ...

ANNOYED REPLIER : '''I really want to atelast run it minimum settings ... ''' WELL OBVIOUSLY its either that or not at all do you not think we can figure out you want to run it !

PS... YOU NO UR PC CAN RUN IT SO DO SOMETHING BETTER WITH UR LIFE

Thanks Coments Welcome

Not a bad Setup mate i run on 2 x 512MB ATI X1950 XTX Graphics Card with a Intel Quad Core QX6700 Extreme Processor which all this pc set me back £3,029.99 from PC World lol i dont really use it to be honest only if i need to play Games of course

Lol thats not my setup.... i made it up for an example. I wish that was my setup. Is this post annoying well now you feel my pain for the ''will my pc run this' posts on other sites.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom