America's Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like AA because its slower, and unlike CS, you need to work as a team to succeed. I never play AA much nowadays because i'm on dialup.

I like it alot, its probably my favorite shooter. Im a 42 honor right now, but I used to have an account in the 60s that got stolen.

I like the game because of the steep learning curve. You have to think your way out of a situation and use clever tactics rather than just run in with guns blazing. I like the slower tactical feel of the game

Yeah not much room for Rambos in there and some of those dudes are unreal. I'm spectating right now in Pipeline just to see how it's played. How does somebody steal your account? I know what it took me to get to a 31 and how long it's going to take me to hit the 60's. I'd Be really ****ed!!

people guess your passwords...i dont honestly know. i one day tried to log in to find that my password had been changed. when i had them email me the password, it never came...i guess somebody must have gotten into it and switched the password and the email

pipeline is the best map ever!!!

I got votekicked yesterday for spectating at pipeline. If I could have remembered which server it was I'd gone back in and verbally let them have it. Hotshot snobs...lol;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom