Not open for further replies.

jrh2008

Baseband Member
That game America's Army isent half bad
and the guy had it on the free games list in his one post
so i got it for free and it isent that bad of a game

its not the greatest but for a free game i would have to say its not bad

what do u guys think about it?

It's ok, I don't know much about it since I couldn't stand going through the first level without shooting the supervisor. So I just uninstalled it. Nice graphics though.

i always keep it on my harddrive and i love it as i'm a military fan. it's a good war simulation game though i dont play it so much anymore as the engine is getting a little outdated.
i really hope that US Army will make a major update by buying the unreal engine 3.0, currently it's on 2.5

also i just love that little thingy showing that you are a member of the US Army in the ingame score list

It is a pretty good game, but it takes them way to long to come out with the dang Linux patches. I will for sure update it when they make 'em, though.

By the way, [SF]MKM, your signature is way too tall. You're gonna want to fix that before your signature privileges get taken away.
http://techist.com/announcement.php?forumid=133

hated it.

I realize it's free and all, but come on......most of our money goes towards the military so it's not like they are short for cash.

But yeah, I just didn't like how the game was setup. Multiplayer sucked, didn't like the movements of the characters.

The gun models were cool and whatnot, but I just hated the overall feel for the game.

As a free game I think it is great. Well it isn't totally free, seeing as how tax money was used to make an online first-person shooter, who would have thought that?

I also hated it, it sucked and blowed badly.

Games should be fun not propaganda. The learning curve is pretty high for and fps and its very unforgiving.. you dont know the map or appropriate tactics, you get shot very quickly, you wait 10 mins for the other players to kill each other :rolleyes:

Not fun.

I use to get blasted away pretty early but if ya hang in there awhile and learn the ropes its pretty killer. Ya need to play as a team or it doesn't really work too well. Ya cant go rambo all the time. I got my honor up to 31 now. Ya need to be really skilled at it to play with the big boys but they have some pretty forgiving beginner servers.

I was thinking about getting it, now that youve said its ok I think I might.. I wanted to wait for someones opinion first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom