America's Army 2.6 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juice Daddy said:
that's the worst free game I've ever played...

I shot the recruter.. and uninstalled it...

learn how to spell and then come back and try slagging the game off..

the only parts (2) i dont like about AA is the training, especially the one where all your do is craw around the grass not being spotted by the enemy,and the second part i hate is getting spawn killed and having to wait 10 minutes to get in a new game.

I also wish that they had more single player with bots like CS but i guess TAx dollars need to go to better things like getting our country out of debet (approx 1,480,000,000,000$ if what my History teacher and principal are telling us)

yisthis said:
learn how to spell and then come back and try slagging the game off..

hows this?

"ThatÂ’s the worst free game I've ever played...

I shot the recruiter... And uninstalled it..."

lol:)

Juice Daddy said:
ThatÂ’s the worst free game I've ever played...

I shot the recruiter... And uninstalled it...

lol:)

Thats a shame that people get annoyed by 5 minutes worth of training and say that it sucks without ever playing it online.

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
[SB]Ziggy-Zag.....That sounds familiar. Do you play lot of Hospital and PipelineSF? BTW, when i played, by tag was [AAD]Sw1tChFX.

We may have run into each other. I rarely play hospital, but i played a fair bit of SF Pipe, and a lot of regular pipe.

As for a scrimm, i honestly cant commit my clan, we have a lot of inactives right now. We usually do during the winter, as everybody is busy with school/work. We are at our most active in the spring and summer

I had one of my friends download 2.6 today so IÂ’ll try it on Monday. Maybe if I lower the resolution and bring up the AA, PB screenshot won't be so bad. Maybe 1024x768 4xAA instead of 1600x1200 2xAA.

I've been in the mood for AA so bad that IÂ’ve installed 1.9 and IÂ’ve been doing the training and walking through empty maps. AHHHH I want to play AA so bad!!!!

Well, I'm stuck in training too. I wanna play online, but have to get through training first. I just hate waiting for them to get through their explanations. The obstacle course was the worst. I wish it would have just let me do it already. Anyways, right now I'm stuck in the MOUT House. I can't get the required 10000. Either I'm not fast enough or I keep shooting civilians. I wanna get through it, but it's not happening very fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom