America's Army 2.6 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the training isn't that big of a deal, it only takes abotu 10 minutes to do the basic trainign. if you want to become an SF when your honor gets to 15, than you have to do the extra training for it, if you want to become a medic or a sharpshooter, you need to do the extra training.

I still havn't been able to update my "Jacket" but I am a **** good shot. ;).

OT: Sw1tCh[FX]--> Do you own that beutiful piece of machinery in your sig???? And I am talking about the STi!

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
Oh I wish :( .

I have a '95 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX. If you dont know, its a similarly plattformed car. AWD Turbo 4-cylinder.

I started searching the AA forums and found out that there is a problem with the AA servers. Sorry about all the posting on this. I just found the link to them(AA forums) about 10 minutes ago. They dont know when the error will be fixed. bummer:( . looks like i have to keep shooting red targets.:beard:

AA isnt really a 1v1 game IMO...u need at least a 4v4 for a good game on most maps IMO

95_GSX said:
I have a '95 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX. If you dont know, its a similarly plattformed car. AWD Turbo 4-cylinder.
Too bad Eclipses are peices of sh*t. I would take my stock Focus ZX3 over any Mitsubishi any day because i know that it would be 10 times more reliable. the 3 people that i know that own Eclipses ('96, '97, '99) have spent more money on maintaining them than the cost of my focus. The person with the '99 Eclipse sold it because he had spent $15,000 on maitnence because the POS kept going into the shop. Mitsubishi's break too easily, and when the eventually do break, they cost rediculous amounts to fix.

dhw200 said:
AA isnt really a 1v1 game IMO...u need at least a 4v4 for a good game on most maps IMO
Yeah, thats right. AA is really a team game, and in order for it to work right, you need at least 3 or 4 people on each team that work together.

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
Too bad Eclipses are peices of sh*t. I would take my stock Focus ZX3 over any Mitsubishi any day because i know that it would be 10 times more reliable. the 3 people that i know that own Eclipses ('96, '97, '99) have spent more money on maintaining them than the cost of my focus. The person with the '99 Eclipse sold it because he had spent $15,000 on maitnence because the POS kept going into the shop. Mitsubishi's break too easily, and when the eventually do break, they cost rediculous amounts to fix.

Too bad your focus would get dusted by my eclipse any day of the week. :p

secondly reliablility of the vehicle depends on how you drive it and maintain it. If you drive it hard, and dont work on it or dont know how to work on it your going to spend 15000 grand on any car. I have never had to replace something on my car that wasn't a result of my driving. And the only thing I have had to replace was my stock clutch because 6000RPM launches with AWD tend to toast a stock unit. So talk shitt about them all you want I really dont care. This isn't a car forum and Im sorry I brought it up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom