America's Army 2.4 "Q-Course" Released!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhw200

Fully Optimized
TOPIC!! The AA website hasnt been updated yet, but im currently downloading it from aaotracker.com! Will update once i try the new version out. Includes new weapons, missions, random event generator, UNREAL 2.5 TECH, and more!

YESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE AMERICA'S ARMY!!! ITS MY FAVORITE MULTIPLAYER GAME EVER!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, what are the new weapons and maps like!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

SF Blizzard is awesome. They now include door breaching charges so certain teams in certain maps can blow doors apart. The new door breaching rocket is more or less the same as the AT4. The new unreal engine looks pretty good though. Also, they tweaked accuracy. Your CEM is now lower, making u less accurate. Grenades also feel heavier now, they dont get thrown as far.

so the m4 isn't as acurate now? thats good. it was WAY to easy to snipe with the CQB M4. 1.9 had good accuracy for the M4. i just wish that they lowered the firing rate too. i thought the breaching charge was something along the lines of attaching the charge to a door, THAN blowing it up. are there shaders with the new engine? what looks different in the new engine? and when a door is breached, do splinters of wood fly everywhere creating a cone of death to whoever is inside????

There is a door breaching charge u can place on certain doors. I havent actually tried being caught in one so i dont know if its fatal :p

the new engine has better textures IMO

lol, is it only on certain maps where you can have door breaches or just on the new ones? and whats different about the textures? are they bump mapped now?

Well, the one map Ive been playing is SF Blizzard. It has door breaches, and i do believe that they are only avaliable on the new maps. As for bump mapping, they might be, i dont really know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom