Am I screwed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimReaper23

Fully Optimized
ok my mom through out my play disk and the box but I still had the install disk laying around to BF2. Now is it possible to still play the game? If so do I have to contact EA and like tell them the name to my account and the password or what? Hopefully I am not screwed it was a fun game.

Yea mine is the dvd, now nubius that will work exept I need to get an ISO. (boring) for the play disk and then what about my cd key my mom threw away the case. Is there a hope that the cd key is embedded into the install? Also I unistalled it. you guys may believe that I am lying but I am not (this is one of the games that I rarely buy, LOL) I bought it so I can play online.

Yea mine is the dvd, now nubius that will work exept I need to get an ISO
Actually, with what I've posted, you shouldn't need the ISO at all. That was kind of the point of that little no-cd deal.

Works for me.

You're SOL with the CD-key

there is no way to talk to EA about getting a new one if I can tell them my password and username or something? See this is why I don't buy games.

there is a program that you can download for free somewhere (try google) and it shows you all the cd-keys for the programs installed on you computer :)

well it is uninstalled from my computer but I have heard of that program, and doesn't EA ask for a key or what? Do you think it can be possible to like prove it by shipping my install off to them and then they can prove it is legal and then give them a password and username for my account and the y can replace it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom