All WarHammer 40K Dawn Of War/Dawn Of War 2 - 50% off on Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Warhammer® 40,000™: Dawn of War® II - Age Verification

Dawn Of War II is currently $29.99 as part of Steam'ss THQ week. This offer is valid for Wednesday only. So act quicky.

I am glad I caught this offer in time.

And for those people that might be interested, there is the THQ collectors pack at 10% off this week. Just about $190 worth of games going for $89.99.
This might interest some people. I am not that fussed on it as I all ready have copies of all the games that I was interested in from that pack.

[EDIT]IMPORTANT UPDATE
Looks like they are extending this offer until Monday.

They have now extended this offer to the orginal WH40K: DoW series too
So this offer now includes
WarHammer 40 000 : Dawn Of War Gold Edition (Orginal Game + Winter Assualt) Now $14.99
WarHammer 40 000 : Dawn Of War Dark Crusade Now $7.49
WarHammer 40 000 : Dawn Of War Soulstorm Now $9.90
WarHammer 40 000 : Dawn Of War II Now $29.99

Please note that Dark Crusade and Soultstorm can be playied with out Gold Edition, it's just that you can not play the other races outside campaign mode.[EDIT]

Re: Dawn Of War II - 50% off on Steam (US$29.99)

It is showing up as $19.99 on my screen. Yeah, I have this game, so if you ever want to play with me, my xfire is xxdruidxx. My steam is druid265, but I only run that when I play dow2, so good luck contacting me that way. I haven't had a lot of time for games recently, so I only play when someone asks usually.

UPDATE!!! ALL DAWN OF WAR 50% OFF UNTIL MONDAY

This offer is valid for Wednesday only. So act quicky..
Looks like they are extending this offer until Monday.

They have now extended this offer to the orginal WH40K:DoW series too
So this offer now includes
WarHammer 40 000 : Dawn Of War Gold Edition (Orginal Game + Winter Assualt) Now $14.99
WarHammer 40 000 : Dawn Of War Dark Crusade Now $7.49
WarHammer 40 000 : Dawn Of War Soulstorm Now $9.90
WarHammer 40 000 : Dawn Of War II Now $29.99

Please note that Dark Crusade and Soultstorm can be playied with out Gold Edition, it's just that you can not play the other races outside campaign mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom