all these upcoming titles....so little time

Status
Not open for further replies.

macdawg

Daemon Poster
which are you guys looking forward to the most?

will you play all of these amazing looking upcoming titles?

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars?

Unreal Tournament 3?

World in Conflict?

Half Life 2: Episode 2?

and ummmmmmmm Crysis?!?

between working 50 hours a week, 4-5 hours a week in the gym, and spending 4 nights a week with the girlfriend (which means no gaming), i don't know where i'll find time but i can't wait to play any of these games.

You forgot Starcraft 2.

I'm looking forward to Crysis, even though my system can't handle it, and SC2.

Half Life is high on my want list, but more for Team Fortress 2 than Episode 2. I have been a long standing fan of Unreal and plan on getting the newest Tournament as soon as it is released.

I currently work a 40 hour week, cook dinner every night (and I mean actaully cook a full meal, not just mac and cheese or hotdogs), and live with my fiance. Somehow I still find time to play my games and keep on buying more. Heck, for a time I was a regular raider on WoW before I gave the game up a few months ago and sold my account.

UT3 and Starcraft 2...

world in conflict looks like an interesting one as well though.

getting a job this summer making 25 bucks an hour i allready got the job just waiting for school to end il be doing maintenance on security systems in large company building downtown and im only 17 abd my girl friend is going away for a month this summer to cuba so il be free to game and work as i please :)

Ut3, SC2, Crysis ftw!!!, maybe some Half life. my system can hold at least most of these. But for crysis I need a new graphics card.

Im definately looking forward to starcraft 2 (hope it lives up to original) and Crysis which i hope is even more fun than far cry, never been to fond of half life or ut series but quake wars looks cool

Bioshock?

Bioshock, Half-Life, Crysis. Ugh... I see a $700 dollar 8800 GTX in my future. Stupid 7900GTX... why cant you keep up?!?

i'll take that stupid 7900GTX off your hands, lol.

honestly out of that list i'll probably just do half life and crysis.

far cry was VERY scaleable, and so was half life, until hardware goes down in price, i'll be fine on the lowest of low settings and lowering settings in the console too just to get decent frames to get my by for a while, i'm buying those 2 the day they're out and making them run on my current machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom