All I want to do is play CSS!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameGURU

Fully Optimized
My computer thought it would be funny if it messed with my CSS files so I couldn't play it...

Great

So, I reinstall but guess what?

I don't get to play it until it's done updating...OH! The best part of this is that STEAM takes literally several hours to update a few megabytes of content.

WOO!

ERm and the point of this thread is....?

Not been on these forums long but now i see why so many people have HUGE post counts.

Steams just gay. And if it was human it would be wearing tight shirt and have a high pitched voice asking if you had any extra whipped cream on ur hands.

Wow...I was just ranting people.

DJ...I looked at the updates and half of the time it shouldn't take more than 15 minutes to update.

Anways...most of the new members here post one word and get about 23 posts a day doing it.

I don't look at my post count/day.

Incase no one but alex realizes, I was complaining about STEAM...or should I have made it much more simple to understand?

yea it's unanimous, Steam is the SUCK!!! It's a horrible program but a good idea, if they executed it right then it would be awesome.

Alex81388 said:
Steams just gay. And if it was human it would be wearing tight shirt and have a high pitched voice asking if you had any extra whipped cream on ur hands.

Seriously. What's teh suck even more is when steam just hangs when updating.... just hangs....

GameGURU said:
Incase no one but alex realizes, I was complaining about STEAM...or should I have made it much more simple to understand?

Yeah fair enough:)

IMO i think steam is great. I've never had a problem with it myself. i like the fact that i never have to worry about patches. Never have to worry about whether a new patch has been released and then have to go hunting for it.
It can be slow somethimes i agree, Lost Coast took ages to download but on the whole i think the whole setup is well done.

I hate Steam, worst thing to ever happen to the Half Life franchise. You'd think Valve, being such smart guys, wouldn't do something retarded like this, does.

I don't care if steam is advertising Valve games on it, like half life 2 lost coast or w/e, but when they start advertising other peoples games, like that kungfu monkey shit, then I have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom