Age Of Empires III Clan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pridurak

In Runtime
Its a bit early to be asking if anyone wants to be putting together a AOEIII clan since the game comes out sometimes in the second half of 2005. But I built a AOEII clan and I had a tonne of fun with it. So if anyone out there wants to build a AOEIII clan with me lemme know. All we need is 4-5 good players each with there own skill, wheather it be website building, someone who likes recruiting, or whatever. But let me make this clear, if you are going to be coming online once a week to play for a couple hours don't bother. I need dedicated members who want to excel in the game. If you are interested let me know what you can contribute and your previous experience in the AOE series or other RTS games.

This could be an interesting concept for me, but I will have to see how my life is when AGE 3 actually comes out. I have done similar recruiting works with some different games, and a lot of online RP's, and have a fairly large trusted database of people that will buy a product simply because I say it is good, and that would enjoy working with me.

As far as website building, I really wouldn't be the one to come to for the graphics and what not, but I do consider myself a skilled writer and could do much of the needed writing for the website.

Finally, as for Age of Empires experience, I mingled with the first one a bit, but I don't actually have any, "real", experience, with the game; however, I do possess general strategy game skills and could dedicate myself to the mastering of the game. I have strategic experience dating back to the days of the original C&C, and all the way up to Starcraft, the Warcraft series, Civilization, and many others.

It sounds fun, just depends on how good the game is and if I have the time, but I imagine the game will be great and that I will have the time. Just, please, keep me in the mind for the future!

sounds good. do you have messenger or ICQ? I'll message you whenever I get some news about the clan.

I will get ICQ either Saturday or Monday, when I get my new comp up and running, and I'll give ya my contact stuff then, heh.

And thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom